Newest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ IR-CUT Camera 4mm 6mm 8mm Adjustable Focal Night Vision Camera Webcam + 2 IR Lights for Raspberry Pi 3
This is the new camera for Raspberry Pi . It has the big lens construction , which is easy to adjust the lens. There is 4mm , 6mm and 8mm 3 kind of different lens to choose . The smaller the focal length (mm) of the camera, the larger the field of view, but the smaller the image imaged by the object. On the contrary , the larger the focal length, the narrower the field of view, the clearer the image of the object in the image. It is also a night vision camera , focal adjustable too. Meanwhile , it has built-in IR-CUT , which can fix the chromatic aberration problem when use in day, and has better image.
1. IR-CUT : It can fix the chromatic aberration problem when using in day, and has better image.
2. Night vison : It support night vison , but need to install the 2 IR fill on it .
3. Focal adjustable , effective distance <5m .
4. You can choose 4 mm , 6 mm , 8 mm 3 kind of lens according your need.
5. Support all version of Raspberry Pi , include Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/B , Raspberry Pi Zero ( need other FFC )
Package list :
1 x Camera
1 x 15cm FFC
2 x IR Lights
Effect Picture :
2. Then select: Enable
3. Then the system return to the interface itself. Choose the “Finish “ , it will restart , If it doesn't restart itself , please restart it manual ( by yourself )
4. After the raspberry pi system restart , you can use raspberry pi camera now.
If you want to take photo, you can run the command : raspistill
For example,input: raspistill –t 2000 -o 1.jpg
-t: ( the time of waiting to take the photo ,5000 is five seconds). – o 1.jpg (1.jpg is command of file)
|Accessory Type||Camera Module|
|Compatible With||Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/3B|
|Night Vision Camera||Yes|